Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day Three "So Long, Insecurity"


OK. God is starting to make this project a little clearer to me. It will revolve around overcoming insecurity - in part - this year. In reading and preparing today, I came across Beth's project for the year - or should I say new book for this year: So Long, Insecurity. I will openly admit that insecurity is my biggest struggle. I feel that in all I've been able to overcome with God at my side, insecurity is something the enemy uses to grip me. It doesn't control me anymore, but I won't deny my weakness here. I have not defeated the enemy completely in this area. I have quoted Scriptures, accepted God's love, let's just say I've tried it all. But at the strangest times, just when I felt like I had defeated it - BOOM - IT GETS ME AGAIN. I know it is a daily battle, but my goodness I feel like such a failure when the enemy invades and does battle in my mind trying to convince of things that are not true regarding how God views me.

The book releases February 2. I ordered it today, seemed kind of like a no brainer. And, in February she will start working through it on her blog. (Anyone can be a part you just sign up and go). More info:

All of this is to lead up to "So Long, Insecurity - the Event" Oh man. I'm so excited about this. I all ready have plans to see her in Boston this year, but I'm going to put some special efforts to work this in. Here's the info:

Learn more about Beth Moore in So Long, Insecurity!

For over a decade, Beth has touched the hearts of women worldwide—offering freedom, deliverance, and depth through her powerful teaching of God's Word. In her new message, So Long Insecurity, Beth is sure to make yet another remarkable impact on women today and for generations to come as she exposes the lies that have debilitated women for ages.


I'm down. I try not to get worked up over things, but this is going to be good. Anyway, my blog notes are hasty today. Being in Texas comes with delays. You may see some gaps in the blog. I have to record the journey old school for awhile until I can get home to my office and computer. Peace you guys. Have a great day. Here are some Scriptures on my mind today:

Look at how great a love the Father has given us, that we should be called God's Children.
-John 3:1

He will transform the body of our humble condition into the likeness of His glorious body, by the power that enables Him to subject everything to Himself.
-Phillipians 3:21

No comments: