Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11 "Breaking Free with a Friend"


Liberty in Christ can be a reality in life.

-Beth Moore, Breaking Free

Today was the first day God enabled me to fill the role of mentor. Well, I am sure God has used me to mentor people maybe through my life, but this is the first day it is really official. I have a new friend who is so amazing, but new to believing in God. Her heart is so passionate about God and I look forward to all that God will teach me though her.

Anyway, my friend and I are going to begin by working through Breaking Free with Beth Moore. The cool thing is she chose it! She had know idea about my blog project this year. How cool is God right? I am completely excited about it. I have never done the workbook with anybody before. I have worked through the message - led a study through the book - but never just dove into to the workbook with a friend. I can't wait to go through it again to see what God is going to teach me.

So, I am breaking free with a friend. I am sure there are more things in my life that I need to be liberated from so that I can be more free with God. I just wanted you guys to know about how God is working to keep Beth right now at the forefront.

Remember, she isn't the only one I am gleaning spiritual information from - but, she is definitely going to be a part of my life this year.

No comments: