Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 14 "Birthday's"

My dad's birthday is today. We partied. My mom and I went to the store and got his favorite foods. And then, spent all day cooking. Then we stuffed ourselves full. It was great. There was more to it, but you get the idea ;O)

So, this got me thinking: when is my mentor's bday? I think it is June 16, 19.. well - look it up yourself - I'm a lady and won't say :O)

I will say, she is a year older than my parents (my parents are the same age with a couple months in between). Interesting, that is probably why I can relate to her so easily.

Other important note, she has about a 25 years more life experience than me - that I find to be highly valuable information. The more I can glean for her, the better of a jump start I can get in life.

I am nine years younger than when she was (37) when she founded Living Proof Ministries. This is encouraging because I am almost solely convinced that when I turn 30 life is going to end :O).

I was 3 when she married her husband Keith and I am now seven years older than she was when she got married. Hmm...this makes me feel behind on life skills LOL.

Anyway, these are just fun facts. Have a great day peeps. See you tomorrow.


No comments: