Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day Seven "Heiress Lessons"


Well, I can't really write a lot about today. I was driving down the road and was not near my computer. Tomorrow, you will see how God is working in my heart. But this day was all about the prep work to get my heart there.

For the first part of my drive home, I rode with my dad. My mom was in the mood to drive so I happily let her drive my car. I slept the morning away in my dad's truck. Well, later, I was ready to get back in to my VW bug and pass some time. As I did, I pulled out my inheritance videos and as the day progressed I watch video 2, 3, 4, and 5. Hallelujah right? Let's just say, if you ever need a boost while driving how about four straight hours of Beth Moore. The energy level she projects can get a heart going. And, if God ordains that the message is something you need to hear - well the adrenaline will kick in and you will break out into spontaneous worship intermittently LOL.

Oh yes. It was a crazy day in my car if you can imagine. The Holy Spirit was all up in my business and it felt like I was the only one hanging out with Him that day. It was glorious :O) Quiet a few people likely saw me getting my Jesus on - who cares right? LOL. I'll never see them again....I hope ;o)

Anyway, today is just a shout out to my mentor. Well done with this one buddy. I know if anyone can understand the fun I had today you can. WHEW! Life with God as the driver is a WILD RIDE! I am so grateful for that!

No comments: