Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13 "Ministry 2010"


I had the chance to brainstorm with the people I work with today. We are trying to discern God's direction for our lives this year. It is such an exciting time to plan. So exciting in fact that my brain feels like it is about to pop and I don't feel like blogging much today. But, to keep to the project I thought I would reflect on Beth's ministry and goals. Here is one of my favorite statements that is a part of the Living Proof Ministries mission statement:

Living Proof is devoted to investing in the Spiritual lives of people of every color and denomination through sound Biblical teaching and uplifting praise and worship.

I love this. I strive for it personally. I would say I agree with it since I am sitting here writing this in my hot pink Living Proof t-shirt :O) But, I am finding this hard right now in ministry. My current placement as a missionary puts me in an environment where very few people are Christians. This breaks my heart. Having little reminders like this helps me to not get caught up in the details of who and how but rather caught up in investing in the lives of anyone God puts in my path.

OK. A shorty but a goody. It spoke to me and I hope it speaks to you.

Ta ta for now :O)

No comments: