Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12 "Need to Be Known"

It is a Wednesday - so inspiration is easy to find. Why? Well, most every week it is possible to tune in to "Life Today with James and Betty Robinson" (You can find show times by researching in google). Every Wed. they feature a segment "Wednesday's with Beth." They are short bits and the message is usually spread out for a couple of weeks, but I like it. It seems awkward sometimes b/c in this avenue she has to consider that men might be watching, but she handles it well. Sometimes I can DVR it - other times I can get it from iTunes via a podcasts. Anyway, today I was all about the podcasts - I like that b/c I can get the whole message and I can watch past messages. (The breadth of her ministry trips me out...but anyway.)

OH MANO I chose this series "Need to be known." She was looking into the Psalms - especially Ps. 139. It is so fascinating. It suits my personality just right today. I do need to be known. I need to know that God knows me completely and "He gets me." That's pretty cool right? It's good to know at least somebody in the universe gets me LOL.

Their are seven points in the series, but today I am interested in the point from Ps. 139:1 - God searches us out and knows us. God finds us intriguing. He knows every part of us and pursues us. Isn't that cool? I think it is great that God wants to get to know me. That He loves me despite myself and still wants to have a relationship with me. AWESOME.

Anyway, I could go on. But rest assured that today, the take away is to be happy that God takes an interest in me....in all of us as individuals. I like that.

No comments: