Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 152 "Super Blessed"


WOAH. WOAH. WOAH. Today was such a good day. I had a dream come true - though the reality of it is still sinking in. What? Well you might me thinking my BFF BM dropped by for a visit - but no - I just finished at the dentist and now most of my teeth concerns are in order - at least for a little while. My new smile is weird to look at. It's not perfect, but it is still pretty amazing.

I was so nervous before, but then God gave me peace. I really like this dentist. She is someone I would really like to be friends with. I can say that truthfully since I have been in her office like a bazillion times these last few weeks. But, for now, my work is done until I have the money to finish getting that rock star smile LOL. It's just really surreal. I can't wrap my mind around it. All in all, I just feel super blessed right now.

The rest of today I've just been taking care of my parents business. I am on house duty for them for the next three weeks. Which meant that I am now a Ebay selling professional, chicken farmer, and land owner LOL. So, I started to mow and then it rained. Great excuse for me to stop, eat a pizza and work on my blog. Anyway, just going to do 5K training and chill the rest of the day. So, before I go...my mentor moment :O)

Three quick things:

Be aware of decisions made on impulse (47). (yep, wish this would have came this morning - totally made at least one impulsive decision today after the dentist office)

Remember that only God has the right to call a fast (47). (yep, I've been tempted to give up things before when God wasn't asking me to. in this time of uncertainty - I need to remember this so I don't get to carried away with what God is wanting me to do).

God is for us in battle, not against us (47). (yep, I'm in a battle and I need to remember that I am not alone).

So, I am clearly to jazzed to sit and write a lot today - but I feel blessed to feel sooooooo happy. And, I am glad God is still teaching me. Kind of concerned that He keeps telling me to get ready for battle....

Peace out peeps.

No comments: