Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 162 "Possibilities"


My spirit is so overjoyed right now! I am just so happy. I feel like life is really coming together! Oh - my soul is so alive with the possibility of a new job, which I think would be an awesome opportunity. But, even if this is not the Lord's will...that means that there is something even better ahead!! So, I am definitely on the up and up today. My enthusiasm is hard to suppress, but I am working on it :O)

Today was a good day. I didn't do a whole lot, but I did my chicken farmer duties and then went to Wal-mart to buy myself a new planner. I am a total nerd. I never plan to far in the future and I change my plans often, but I really like to have a new planner at the new phase of life or a new journal, which ever seems more appropriate. Then, I chilled with my mini-BFF's today and thinking of moving out of my apartment at the end of the month? I don't know, we will see how life goes...

You know, I am also thinking a lot about the power of others to influence my life. As I read about the story of David in A Heart Like His, I am so interested in God's ability to prepare us for service. God is always willing to teach us more if we are willing to expose ourselves to people who are doing what we want to be doing in our hearts and minds. I also like this quote:

He knows when you're almost ready to give up or give in. Keep telling Him. Stat in His Word. Keep claiming His promises (109).

I know I am excited about life today, but I also know right now emotionally I am on a rollercoaster ride of my life!!! I seek to cling to this tid-bit and whether I am crying or laughing in the coming days - I hope to remember to cling to Him, especially when the desire to give up seems like my only way out.

I am not much for writing today, but there it is for now :O)

Have a great day!

No comments: