Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 164 "Minutes"


I am completely embarrassed that I am so behind on my postings. I just finished getting the worship service ready and I had a couple of minutes to write a quick post. God has been blowing my mind all week. He is so awesome I can't even contain myself. I am sorry I haven't been able to share with you - but for all intents and purposes I am stranded in the world of no internet. When I do have it - well, not for long. And, as much as I believe my iPhone can do anything - typing out blogger posts is not one of those things that can be done easily :O) (Though this new iPhone coming out might could do a better job LOL).

So, I just wanted to share a quick word with you. It's from 2 Peter 1:3:

For His divine power has given us everything required for life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness.

Woah. I don't know about you, but I love knowing and having the fresh reminder that we have everything we need to be successful in this life. All we have to do is increase our knowledge in Him! It seems to good to be true. But trust me - it is. Anyway, read 2 Peter - God has made it so real to me. So much in fact that once I write up the rest of my posts from the last few weeks you will likely see good parts of it coming alive.

I love hearing straight from God. God is so refreshing to me. And this is a wonderful word as I pursue God's next steps for my life. My aunt is convinced I should apply to work with my future BFF BM. She has about convinced me LOL, but me, I am just not that sure of myself. Nonetheless, it's an exciting time. God is clearly working in my life and that is just how I like it.

OK. I must get going - service will start any minute! I have to get ready to get my praise and worship groove on! Well, you know Sunday's I take a break from "mentor moments." But, the day is not over and you never know what will happen.

Have a great day peeps. May God blow your mind and bless you beyond all imagination!

_____

Update: I am almost caught up with my postings! At least for the month of June :O)

No comments: