Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 157 "Moving Forward"


Sunday again...No BM in my life today.

OK, with my parents being gone I have to fill a bigger leadership role at church. Well, I am OK with it because I want to do what God wants me to do. But, it still feels weird having all the people look to me for direction. It's good in the hood right?

Today, I have felt blessed. I feel God's hand on me. He is answering my prayers. I am revealing in what the tiniest bit of encouragement does for my soul. God is giving me reminders that He loves me enough to speak through others - that does wonders for my soul. It gives me strength to pick myself up and keep moving forward.

You know, I never have claimed to be perfect. I really know hat I have been spared many emotional scares in life because I am naive to an extent and have a generally good outlook on life. But that doesn't mean I don't carry my battle scares. I am working to let God shine the light on those dark spots so I can be sure I am healed inside and out: body, soul, mind and spirit. Innocence can't really be regained, but I sincerely look forward to God's continuing efforts to refine me. He has a long way to go I suspect. But, I am ready to move forward whole as I strive to be obedient to His directives for my life.

He will transform the body of our humble condition into the likeness of His glorious body, by the power that enables Him to subject everything to Himself. Philippians 3:21

Um...can't wait for that!!!

Bye peeps.

No comments: