Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 163 "Flying the Plane"


Wow. I don't feel like writing today :O) I am doing well, just don't have a lot to say. I had a really annoying encounter with a friend today & it tends to be a total bubble buster when I am involved in conflict. Conflict is a part of life, but it affects me some days more than others. My heart breaks, even if I am right. It breaks more when I wrong. But today, it breaks b/c a friend of mine is just so clearly having a hard time in life and it is making it hard to continue on normally.

But, BM came through in her blog for me today with her memory verse:

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude....

Yep. I know I just need to love my friend anyway. That is what God does for me right? It is so hard sometimes. Oh well, I'll keep after it. But for today I will leave it at this.

Life is spinning out of control a bit today. My parents gave me some disconcerting news. I am still not sleeping right. I am trying to organize my life - wondering if I should be packing. I am just working to cling to God until I'm sorted out. All while I feel like I am having a hard time knowing what to do with my time. I guess you could say, I'm flying the plane but I don't know whether I am upside down, crooked, or about to crash b/c my inner instruments are out of whack b/c I am so tired. Plus, I have to pull myself together before church b/c I have to lead worship on a bigger scale than usual. My God is big. New Hope comes in the morning....

All right peeps, here's to loving better. :0)


No comments: