Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 137 "Guiltless Posting"


Hey guys. Long time no talk. (I love how I write this like tons of people read it LOL - I am hopelessly optimistic and I always believe that when God has me do things like write my life on a blog it will be eventually be for a reason :O) Anyway, if you are stopping by - HELLO. To Heather, sorry it has been a while buddy....

So, I AM FINALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL. I can catch up blog postings that I am terribly behind on and not worry that if I am blogging I am neglecting homework. It will be good to have this to do because well...I have only been graduated two days and I am all ready feeling weird about not having homework to do and books to read and critique. But I can say, I feel free AND THAT FEELS GOOD. I can not wait to see what God has for me next.

After my trip yesterday, and graduation weekend - My brain is like total jelly, and I can say that the only thing I really accomplished today was watching the season finale of Survivor. And, that the only mentor moment I had was looking at my thesis and by putting her books in order of release date to get ready for the next part of my blog project...Now that I am done with school - I have to keep the commitment I made a few weeks ago to read all her books in order to see what God would have me glean. What a crazy journey this is, but I am ready to dive in full force and see where it takes me.

OK my peeps. I am going to stop blogging about nothing b/c I am visiting with my dad and I have to go. Stay tuned and I will be caught up to date in no time. Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Heather W said...

Hey April!! Congratulations on your graduation!!! There is nothing better than being done with school!! To me it was worth the 6 years to never have to do homework or tests again!!!!