Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 80 "Celebration"


Sunday's really are the best day of the week you know. Today is no different. I just feel like proclaiming God's Awesomeness from the rooftops.

So, whenever I accomplish something significant in life (like finishing my thesis rough draft) - I like to celebrate with food. OH YES - food and my family are like coffee and Starbucks - we just pair so well together. Today was such a day - I was blessed to go to my favorite restaurant and eat the best chicken alfredo I have honestly ever had in my life. This place just does it right. It is called Paul's Pasta if you are ever in southern CT. There is only one of 'em and it is located right off a river bank. Don't pass it up if you ever get the chance. I promise you won't regret it!

Anyway, so you know today I take a break from my mentor. I have nothing really amazing to say, except that right now I am living smack dab in the middle of God's blessing and I am so happy about it. Tomorrow the last leg of school begins. I am intimidated by what is ahead, but I look forward to what God will do!

Here is a verse from the Message Bible paraphrase that wraps me up right now:

"Blessed is God, Israel's God, always, always, always. Yes. Yes. Yes."
-Psalm 41:13

Isn't that a cool verse? I like it. I hope you are feeling the richness of God around you today. If you aren't, take heart, you will get to these moments just as I have. We live in the valley sometimes, but God is always there to guide us to our next mountain top. Be brave my friend, good times are ahead!

Peace out peeps.

No comments: