Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 116 "Enrober"


Do you know what an enrobing machine is? Well, it's a machine that is used to coat things with chocolate usually - like donuts or candies. Anyway, so I sit here in the early morning hours of Monday - still unabashedly distracted by the work God is doing in my life as a result of the simulcast - it hit me that I kind of feel like I went through a God sized enrobing machine. I feel like spiritually and physically God enrobed me with His presence to such an extent that I will forever be encased in Him and the security He provides me. I can honestly say I am not just revived, I am not just experiencing a conference high, I really believe I am forever changed. I wonder - could we make Enrober and new Hebrew/Greek word for God? :O) It could work...

I am honestly so full of God right now that I even feel physically full. I have barely eaten today. I totally get how Jesus is the real Bread of Life. I am still jazzed out of my mind and sleeping or sitting still is so difficult. Am I really secure? Can I embrace anything? Well, a test came yesterday evening (or earlier however you want to look at it). I was hanging out with my mini-BFF's who are 7 and 11 (Hmm - that just made me crave a Slurpee). The 7 was going through my purse because she still thinks I am like totally cool and just loves exploring all my stuff, but anyway - so today she was looking through my purse and she saw my driver's license and said "this is an ugly picture." LOL! And you know what my first thought was? I laughed and I said, "it is isn't it? But God likes me anyway" :O) No kidding - it didn't even bother me. Oh mano, I hope these type of responses perpetuate from here on out. Bye Old Me! (And, it didn't hurt that her follow up comment was that I was actually pretty and she didn't understand the bad picture.) - Sigh - I love the honesty of my mini-BFF's.

Dude - this is ridiculous - it is just ridiculous. What could be next on God's plan for me? Honestly, if life gets any spiritually better for me who is going to possibly be able to stand being around me? I am so happy - I am kind of annoying myself :O) I conversed with God so much today that alone in my house I started cracking up at what I must look like in His eyes today. If I thought I was a nut job for making up a fake mentor to study for a year - don't even get me started on the comedic show I put on for the angels last night as I was dancing around the house.

Right now, I feel in this free world there is only one thing that stands between me and freedom that is indescribable by words - my school loans. At this juncture, they are my last remaining burden (at least that I am aware of). In 19 days those bad boys will become a cold reality, but you know I am so aware of the power of God right now that I know He has got my back. And even if I have to work my silly little fingers to the bone - and even though right now I desperately need a job - I know God will open me a door to get to work on paying those stupid suckers off. Oh heck, He might just send me an angel and do me a modern day miracle :O) Either way, I've yet to go hungry or without any need and for that I am SO BLESSED. And now all of this? I am so excited and I just can't wait to see what God is going to do. Dude, and I am not even half way through this blog project - not even a third of the way through!!!

God is answering my prayers - He is helping me to tap into the passion my mentor possess. I really believe that God can use this simple heart and mind of mine to accomplish my unique destiny. It starts in the heart of one. If it kills me I will do what it takes to be that one sold out person who loves God to such an extent that He can call me His friend.

Blogger buddies - don't be annoyed by me today. I know I am more ADD than any one person should be right now. I love you even though I don't know you. God loves us so much and you know this crazy happiness is not just for me. My mentor is crazy like me and you can be crazy like us too if you want :O) OH, the Scriptures ringing through my head today are "Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice" - Well really it is an old school song that for some reason I keep following up with an encore of "This little light of mine - I'm going to let it shine" OK - here's to trying to get these adrenaline rushes to stop - who knows with all this energy I might just catch up on all my blog postings I am behind on tonight :O)

Peace out PeepSweeks!

Jam of the Day: This Little Light of Mine by Ralph Stanley
(check it out - you won't regret it LOL)

No comments: